1 For the Owner of this website, the protection of Users’ personal data is of the utmost importance. They make great efforts to ensure that Users feel secure in entrusting their personal data when using the website.
- A User is a natural person, a legal person, or an organisational unit without legal personality, to which legal capacity is granted by law, using the electronic services available on the website.
4 The controller shall use state-of-the-art technical measures and organisational solutions to ensure a high level of protection with regards to the personal data processed and to safeguard against unauthorised access.
- PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
1 The controller of the personal data is Ms Karolina Jasińska, residing at: ul. Piaskowa 15/7, 65-204 Zielona Góra (hereinafter referred to as the “CONTROLLER”).
- The owner of the website is the Entrepreneur Mr Łukasz Lisowski, conducting business under the name: Green Fox Łukasz Lisowski, with registered office at: 16 Nagietkowa Street, 65-012 Zielona Góra, Tax Number: 929-158-67-12 (hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”).
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Controller processes the User’s personal data in order to:
a. Administer the website;
b. Personalise the website for the User;
c. Enable the use of services available on the website;
d. Provide third parties with statistical information about Users (third parties are not able to identify a specific User based on this information);
e. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by the User or concerning the User in relation to the Site;
f. Ensure website security and prevent fraud.
- Personal data shall also be processed as the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the controller and the performance of tasks in the public interest, inter alia, for the performance of security and defence tasks or for the storage of tax records.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of product direct marketing , securing and asserting claims or protecting against claims by the User or a third party, as well as for the marketing of services and products of third parties or for our own marketing which is not direct marketing.
III. PERSONAL DATA COLELCTING
1 The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
a. Information about the computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
b. information about the User’s visits and the use of the website, including the source of the referrals, length of the visit, page views and navigation paths on the website;
c. information entered while using the services of the website;
d. information that is generated during the use of the website, including when, how often and under what circumstances the User uses the website;
e. information contained in any correspondence sent by e-mail to the Controller at email@example.com or via the website, including communication content and metadata;
- Before the User discloses personal data to a third party, they must obtain that third party’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal data in accordance with the following policy.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, hereinafter: the “GDPR Regulation”.
- The Controller shall only process personal data after obtaining the User’s consent.
- Your consent to the processing of your personal data is entirely voluntary.
- USER’S RIGHTS
- The User may, at any time, request information from the controller on the extent of personal data processing.
- The User may request the correction or rectification of his/her personal data at any time.
- The User may withdraw his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data at any time, without giving reasons. The request not to process the data may concern a specific purpose of processing indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, or concern all purposes of processing. The withdrawal of consent regarding all processing purposes will result in the User’s account being deleted from the website, together with all the User’s personal data previously processed by the Controller. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities already carried out.
- The User may at any time request, without stating a reason, that the Controller deletes their data. The request for deletion of data shall not affect any actions already performed. The deletion of data shall also mean the deletion of the User’s account, including all personal data stored and processed to date by the Controller.
- The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in respect of all the User’s personal data processed by the controller, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as regards the processing of data for a specifically indicated purpose. The objection will not affect the activities performed so far. Raising an objection will result in the deletion of the User’s account, together with all personal data stored and processed so far by the Controller.
- The User may request the restriction of personal data processing, either for a specific period of time or without a time limitation but to a specific extent, which the controller will be obliged to comply with. This request will not affect the activities already carried out.
- The User may request that the controller transfers to another entity, the User’s processed personal data. For this purpose, he or she should write a request to the Controller, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User’s personal data should be transferred and which specific data the User wishes the Controller to transfer. After the User confirms his/her request, the Controller will transfer, in electronic form, the User’s personal data to the indicated entity. Confirmation of the request by the User is necessary for the security of the User’s personal data and to be sure that the request comes from an authorised person.
- The Controller shall inform the User of the action taken, within one month of receiving one of the requests mentioned in the previous paragraphs.
- OUTSOURCING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
- The Controller may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the controller to the extent necessary for the performance of the transaction, e.g. for the preparation of the ordered goods and delivery of shipments or transmission of commercial information originating from the controller.
- The Controller may disclose the User’s personal data:
a. to the extent required by law.
b. in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
c. in order to establish, enforce or defend the rights of the controller (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes).
4 Personal data of website Users are not transferred outside the European Union.
VII. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data that the controller processes for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
VIII. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Controller shall take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- All personal data provided by the User will be stored on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous, and that the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
- COOKIE FILES
- The website uses cookie files or similar technology (hereinafter collectively referred to as “cookies”) to collect information about the User’s access to the website (e.g. via computer or smartphone) and his/her preferences. They are used, among other things, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt the website to the individual needs of the User.
- Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that a website sends to the User’s device in order to store and sometimes track information relating to the device being used. They do not usually allow the User’s person to be identified. Their main purpose is to tailor the website to the User in a better manner.
- Some of the cookies present on the website are only available for the duration of a given web session and expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies are used to remember the User when they return to the website. They are then retained for a longer time duration.
4 All cookies present on the website are set by the Controller.
5 All cookies used by this website comply with current European Union law.
- Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If you leave these settings unchanged, cookies will be stored on your device.
- You may change your preference regarding the acceptance of cookies or change your browser so that you can receive an appropriate notification each time a cookie is set. To change your cookie acceptance settings, adjust the settings in your browser.
- It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Cookies will be used for essential session management, including:
a. Creating a special login session for the Website User, so that the Website remembers that the User is logged in and their requests are delivered in an efficient, secure and consistent manner.
b. Recognising a User who has previously visited the website, which allows us to identify the number of unique Users who have used the website and to ascertain the capacity of the website for the number of new Users.
c. Recognising whether a website visitor is registered on the website.
d. Recording information from the User’s device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track the use of the website.
e. Customising elements of the layout or content of the website.
f. Gathering statistical information about how the User uses the site, in order to be able to improve the site and to determine which areas of the site are most popular with Users.