GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
(RULES OF PROCEDURE)
1 The following document sets out the terms and conditions for accessing and using the website, hereinafter referred to as “General Terms and Conditions”.
- Each User is obliged to read, comply with and accept the General Terms and Conditions, without limitation or reservations, as soon as he/she starts to use the website.
3. If you do not agree to all General Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the website and leave it immediately.
- All trade names, company names and their logos used on the website belong to their respective Owners and are used for identification purposes only. They may be registered trademarks.
- Unauthorised use of the content of the website, works or information, as well as unauthorised reproduction, retransmission, or other use of any element of the website is prohibited, as such action may infringe, inter alia, copyright or protected trademarks.
- Questions or comments about the website can be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONTACT FORM – a questionnaire available on the website which allows you to send an instant message to the Owner of the website;
- WEBSITE – a tool, named: www.greenfox.com.pl, intended for the provision of electronic services;
3. USER – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, to which legal capacity is granted by law, using the electronic services available on the website.
- OWNER – the entity providing access to this website, namely Entrepreneur Mr. Łukasz Lisowski, conducting business activity under the name: Green Fox Łukasz Lisowski, with registered office at: 16 Nagietkowa Street, 65-012 Zielona Góra, Tax number: 929-158-67-12;
III. SCOPE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Owner shall provide access to the content of the website in accordance with the following General Terms and Conditions.
2. The content and data published on the website are for the information of interested parties and may be used for information purposes only.
- Users may use the access and services offered on the website subject to their prior agreement to the General Terms and Conditions.
- RULES FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The website is supported by all types of Internet browsers. No special characteristics of the User’s terminal device are required.
- Once you have accepted the Terms and Conditions, you are entitled to view, copy, print and distribute, without altering the content, the content of this website, provided that:
a) the content will be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only.
b)each copy made will include copyright information or details of the author of the content.
- The use and copying of software, processes and technologies which form part of the website is prohibited.
4 Users may only use the website in compliance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Act, the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services, and the relevant provisions of civil law.
- The use of the website is prohibited:
a. in a manner that leads to a breach of applicable laws.
b. in any unlawful or fraudulent manner or with the intention of achieving an unlawful or fraudulent purpose
c. to send, knowingly receive, upload, or use content which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions.
d. to transmit or provoke the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar material which falls under the collective category of SPAM;
e. to knowingly transmit any data, send, or upload any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, adware or any other harmful program or similar computer code programmed to adversely affect or compromise the operation of any computer software or hardware or adversely affect or compromise the User.
- COOKIE FILES
- The website uses cookie files or similar technology (hereinafter collectively referred to as “cookies”) to collect information about the User’s access to the website (e.g. via computer or smartphone) and his/her preferences. They are used, among other things, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt the website to the individual needs of the User.
- Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that a website sends to the User’s device in order to store and sometimes track information relating to the device used. They do not usually allow the User’s person to be identified. Their main purpose is to better tailor the website to the User.
- Some of the cookies present on the website are only available for the duration of a given web session and expire when the browser is closed. Other cookies are used to remember the User when they return to the website. They are then retained for a longer time duration.
- All cookies present on the website are set by the Owner.
- All cookies used by this website comply with current European Union law.
- Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If you leave these settings unchanged, cookies will be stored on your device.
- You may change your preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change your browser so that you can receive an appropriate notification each time a cookie is set. To change your cookie acceptance settings, adjust the settings in your browser.
- It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Cookies will be used for essential session management, including:
a. Creating a special login session for the Website User, so that the Website remembers that the User is logged in and their requests are delivered in an efficient, secure and consistent manner.
b. Recognising a User who has previously visited the website, which allows us to identify the number of unique Users who have used the website and to ascertain the capacity of the website for the number of new Users.
c. Recognising whether a website visitor is registered on the website.
d. Recording information from the User’s device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track the use of the website;
e. Customising elements of the layout or content of the website.
f. Gathering statistical information about how the User uses the site, in order to be able to improve the site and to determine which areas of the site are most popular with Users.
- FACEBOOK PLUG-IN
1 The website includes a plug-in for the social network Facebook.
2 The Facebook plug-in is marked with the Facebook logo.
3 This plug-in will directly link to the Owner’s profile on the Facebook server. Facebook can then obtain information that the User has visited the website from their IP address.
- If the User visits the website while logged in to your Facebook profile, Facebook will record the information about their visit. Even if the User is not logged in to Facebook, Facebook is able to obtain information about the IP address.
- If the User does not want Facebook to be able to obtain browsing information, it is advisable for the User to log out of his/her Facebook account beforehand.
VII. PLUG-INS OF OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS
- The Owner may also use other social plug-ins (e.g. Instagram, Google+ or LinkedIn).
- Social networking plug-ins can be identified by the icons used to share information on a particular platform.
3 Plug-ins allow Users of these platforms to link the website in their posts, posted on these social media platforms.
- The plug-ins will directly link to the User’s profile on the server of the respective social network. This portal can then obtain information that the User has visited the website from his or her IP address.
- Owing to the site statistics generated by the social network, the Owner has information on how Users use the Owner’s profiles and which, of the published contents, are the most popular. Thanks to this information, the Owner can optimise its profiles by better matching the published content to the interests and behaviour of the Users. The administrator of each of the aforementioned social networks is responsible for processing User data for the purposes of generating website statistics. In view of this, the administrators are obliged to inform Users of any matters related to the processing of personal data for the purposes of generating the website statistics and of the possibility of exercising their privacy rights under the applicable legislation.
VIII. EXTERNAL LINKS
- Links on this website to other websites are provided for information purposes only.
- The Owner of the website is not responsible for the content on other websites or for any damage resulting from their use.
- CONTACT FORM
- The User can enter his/her contact details by filling in the special form provided for contacting the Owner, the content of the message and accepting its dispatch to the Owner.
- Leaving contact details means that the User has consented to the Owner processing the personal data provided in the Contact Form. The Owner will be able to use the contact data provided in order to send offers or make contact with the User.
- RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The website and its content may be protected by copyright, trademark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
- The marks, logos and other personalised emblems of the Proprietor appearing on the website (collectively: the “Marks”) are trademarks of the Proprietor.
- With the exception of separate, individual written authorisations, the User may not use the trademarks belonging to the Owner: separately or in
combination with other verbal or graphic elements, especially in press releases, advertisements, promotional or marketing material, in the media, in written or oral material, in electronic form, in visual form or in any other form.
- PROTECTION OF USER DATA
XII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The website contains information of a general nature. It is not intended to mediate any professional advice. You should contact a professional adviser before taking any action affecting your financial or business situation.
2 The website does not provide any guarantees regarding its content, in particular guarantees of security, faultlessness, absence of viruses or malicious codes, guarantees of correct operation or quality.
3 The website makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, adaptation, security, and reliability of the information.
- The use of the website is at the User’s own risk and the User accepts full liability for damages relating to or resulting from its use, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages in contract, tort, negligence, including but not limited to loss of data or services.
- The website accepts no responsibility for links provided on the website, particularly if they lead to sites, resources or tools maintained by third parties.
- The Owner shall not be liable if the website is temporarily or permanently unavailable for any reason.
- The Owner is not responsible for the information provided on the website, nor can he ensure the complete security of transactions or communications carried out via the website.
- In spite of the Owner’s best efforts to ensure that the website is accurate and up-to-date, errors unintended by the Owner may occur, which the User, upon discovering them, is requested to report to the Owner.
- All the aforementioned exclusions and limitations of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, covering any type of existing liability, including, but not limited to, contractual liability, tort liability and any other liability provided for under Polish or foreign law.
XIII. RELATIONSHIP TO CONCLUDED CONTRACTS
- Unless otherwise stated, the General Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exhaustive agreement between the User and the Owner concerning the use of the website, with regard to the content contained therein, and supersede all other agreements, understandings and contracts concerning the subject matter (content) of these General Terms and Conditions.
XIV. AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
- The Owner of the website reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the updated version on the website, which shall take effect for Users from the moment of publication, unless otherwise shown in the modified General Terms and Conditions.
- The User is obliged to familiarise himself with the modifications to the General Terms and Conditions, of which the Owner will inform him by sending him a message or communication about the modifications to the General Terms and Conditions for his acceptance.
- Continued use of the website constitutes acceptance of the modified Website Terms and Conditions.
- DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- The Parties agree to resolve any disputes arising in the first instance by means of an amicable settlement before a competent arbitral tribunal (arbitration clause).
- If an amicable settlement proves impossible, a dispute arising from this contract shall be settled by the court in whose district the Owner’s registered office is located.
XVI. LEGAL BASIS
- To matters not covered by the following General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the relevant acts on telecommunications law and the provision of electronic services of the country in which the Website Owner is located shall apply mutatis mutandis.